Septic tank won’t pump out
2014 Glastron GS289. The septic tank is about 80% full. I went over to the fuel dock in our marina to pump it out today but they couldn’t get anything to come out. They added fresh water into the pump out line to see if would move things or prime it but still nothing would come out. I tried later in the day at another marina after running the boat to see if the boat’s movement would free something up but still nothing would come out. The boat has an electric toilet, and the seat was up during the attempt to pump out the tank. I can’t tell if any valves in the toilet are open or closed. Does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be? My next attempt will be a plumbing snake in the pump out line to see if something is blocking it.
Submitted August 19, 2022 at 03:32AM by HalfOffSnoke https://ift.tt/H248Rya
Comments
Post a Comment