Septic tank question - new install plumbing drop
I was getting ready to build a house and since there was no sewer I paid to have a new septic system installed. Due to the state of the world, the house is on hold but I still want to install the septic tank.
At this point I am unsure of the site plan however due to rules and regs there is only one place the septic system can be put on the property. Is there any issue with just setting the tank 3 feet deep (It's a concrete tank so the dept isn't an issue) so no matter what I decide to do I know I can meet the plumbing drop of 0.25 inch per foot . I know at this dept I can do whatever and meet the min drop per foot. But if the inlet to the tank is too deep can you put a plumbing drop where the grade is steeper than the 0.25 per foot?
Submitted July 29, 2022 at 07:03PM by baldieforprez https://ift.tt/NWGt1QC
Comments
Post a Comment