Rant: Your riddles SUCK!!! (Part 1)
I’m so tired of people making riddles that are garbage. Today’s topic of riddles that I think suck are the ones with multiple logical answers. You know, the ones that have makers who say “NO. that’s not the answer” even though every single stanza THEY PUT supports the answer. Not my fault your riddle lacks any flavor and is literally just generic garbage that I would wipe my filthy shoes on after walking through a septic tank filled with 2 week old leftovers, expired milk, chewed paper towels, and other typically flushed contents.
I could describe a THOUSAND things as “only cared about when lost”. Thats like, I don’t know, pretty much everything? If the guess to the riddle checks out on every single stanza/hint, no matter HOW far it may be from the intended answer, it makes is a correct guess. It’s only fair! If you want there to be one answer and one answer only to your riddle, then make it more creative. Use your brain! Thank you.
Submitted July 30, 2022 at 05:13AM by ohriddlesticks https://ift.tt/B0z8479
Comments
Post a Comment