How can I get better with Sophitia?

How, I ask: When everyone I play against in Ranked / Quickplay Seemingly knows her entire moveset and attack patterns?! I cant break through blocks due to her very few Break attacks and their horrendous end-lag time for them and easily predictable patterns.

I occasionally get lucky with grabs every now and again to somewhat break through but, she feels like she has such a low skill ceiling that she feels so bottom tier and, at a certain point she feels almost useless in high-tier play... (It certainly doesnt help that Ranked Matchmaking is "Septic-tank levels of Shitty" and it feels like its only me and A-S rank players are online at any given time and im frequently placed back against someone i no longer wish to play)

I really like her. her playstyle is very much what introduced me to Soul Calibur (when her moveset was put on Pyrrha Omega's in 5 and i really got into it.)



Submitted July 29, 2022 at 04:09AM by Warloxwill https://ift.tt/1BtbrwI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UK Property Law questions

Convert sump pump into lift station?

Septic tank won’t pump out